Thank you for your interest in participating in this program! As national faculty, you will play a critical role in implementing this curriculum. If selected as a national faculty member, you will get to work in close partnership with visiting lecturers. The initial course will run from July 2018 – June 2019. Specific activities will include:
- Preparing and delivering lecture(s)/ simulation session(s) at weekly didactics.
- Clinically supervising trainee physicians in the Indus Hospital Emergency Department for a pre-decided amount of time.
- Filling out evaluations of trainees (if applicable).
- Faculty in Emergency Medicine.
- Experience and interest in medical education.
- Completed faculty form.
- Assistance with development/editing of lectures and simulation cases.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your time and your dedication to this important initiative to expand the practice of Emergency Medicine in Pakistan.